I’m an integrative therapist specialising in self-sabotage, self-esteem and imposter syndrome.
As the saying goes, ”it takes one to know one”. Before training to become a therapist and coach I spent 20+ years working in corporate. I also spent the same number of years obsessing over whether I was good enough or deserving enough to create success in my life. My relentless inner critic was exhausting.
I also realised that this was a common problem among a surprising number of people; those who find themselves struggling with a persistent and negative inner dialogue causing unnecessary stress and anxiety in their lives. So if you’re thinking that’s you, then you are not alone!
Fortunately this has a name ‘imposter syndrome’ and it shows up as:
- Self-doubt and lack of confidence.
- A fear that you won’t live up to the expectations of yourself or others.
- Questioning or downplaying your skills and abilities.
- Believing that you need to be perfect (and procrastinating because you will never be good enough).
- Fear of being judged or exposed as a fraud.
- Self-sabotaging every personal goal or objective you set for yourself so you can keep proving you are a failure.
Sound familiar? Understanding exactly what this was I went on a personal mission to find freedom from it. And I went all in. I became certified in clinical hypnotherapy, NLP, nutrition and process healing. Blending elements from each of these modalities I finally came to a place of acceptance with who I am. Now my passion is to share these techniques with others so they can experience a renewed sense of peace, confidence and happiness.
- Certified MAP Coaching Practitioner
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Rapid Transformational Therapist (RTT)
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified Nutrition Consultant