- you live with a voice in your head that is constantly telling you you’re not good enough.
- you think that everyone is judging you.
- you don’t feel in control of how you think, feel or act.
- you’ve lost your sense of purpose around ‘who’ or ‘what’ you want to be.
- you feel stressed or anxious and can’t find a sense of peace.
- you often say to yourself “I’d love to have…..but I can’t because….”
- you continually sabotage your efforts to create a dream life.
I’m an integrative therapist specialising in self-sabotage, self-esteem and imposter syndrome.
As the saying goes, ”it takes one to know one”. Before training to become a therapist and coach I spent 20+ years working in corporate. I also spent the same number of years obsessing over whether I was good enough or deserving enough to create success in my life. My relentless inner critic was exhausting.
I also realised that this was a common problem among a surprising number of people; those who find themselves struggling with a persistent and negative inner dialogue causing unnecessary stress and anxiety in their lives. So if you’re thinking that’s you, then you are not alone!
Fortunately this has a name ‘imposter syndrome’ and it shows up as:
- Self-doubt and lack of confidence.
- A fear that you won’t live up to the expectations of yourself or others.
- Questioning or downplaying your skills and abilities.
- Believing that you need to be perfect (and procrastinating because you will never be good enough).
- Fear of being judged or exposed as a fraud.
- Self-sabotaging every personal goal or objective you set for yourself so you can keep proving you are a failure.
Sound familiar? Understanding exactly what this was I went on a personal mission to find freedom from it. And I went all in. I became certified in clinical hypnotherapy, NLP, nutrition and process healing. Blending elements from each of these modalities I finally came to a place of acceptance with who I am. Now my passion is to share these techniques with others so they can experience a renewed sense of peace, confidence and happiness.
- Certified MAP Coaching Practitioner
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Rapid Transformational Therapist (RTT)
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified Nutrition Consultant
Living with a negative inner dialogue isn’t just frustrating and exhausting — it holds us back from being the best version of ourselves and keeps us from playing life full out.
When you work with me, we can explore how and why you are trapped in unhelpful patterns and discover the inner-confidence you need to become more self-assured, grounded and connected.
My method is a combination of neuroscience-based coaching, hypnotherapy and NLP, using the brain’s capacity for neuroplasticity to quickly dissolve the painful memories, limiting beliefs, complex emotions and self-sabotaging behaviours that limit potential.
Together we clear the unconscious mental, emotional and energetic blocks that stand in your way and restore the belief and trust in yourself that you have the power to create anything you desire.
Effective treatment for the signs and symptoms of self-sabotage and Imposter Syndrome:
- Stress & Anxiety
- Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Fears & Phobias
- Money & Abundance Issues
- Unhelpful Habits
You can learn more about my programs here.
All sessions are conducted online via Zoom from the comfort of your own home. For more info about what happens in a session watch the video below.
To book a complimentary discovery call click here.
I love this quote because that was me….and it’s most of my clients. Self-sabotage and imposter syndrome is not an obvious condition, a disease, or despite it’s name a true psychological disorder. However, it can have a huge impact on how we feel, how we show up in the world, and our overall life satisfaction.
On that basis I work with any individual who wants to get out of their own way and create a life they love. As my programs are designed to facilitate real and lasting change they are best suited to committed individuals who are prepared to do the work, stop the excuses, take ownership of their circumstances, step out of their comfort zone and go ‘all in’.
Book a complimentary discovery call here to find out more.